Friday 22 November 2013

Day 3 & 4 - Rapid Fitness Living Well Detox - Tracey


Hi there!

Sorry I didn't have a chance to post yesterday! So I will do an update on Day 3 and Day 4!



Day 3

Usual start to the day lemon & ginger water GGS etc ...
I was really busy in work so it messed up my meal timing a bit so didn't have my breakfast juice until

10:30 Spinach, pineapple, orange and lemon juice

13:30 2 boiled eggs and some walnuts

15:00 Spinach, pineapple, raspberry and almond milk juice

18:15 Carrot sticks

19:00 Spinach, mixed berry and almond milk smoothie

I felt dizzy, lightheaded and sick most of the day but I don't know if it was due to being in front of a computer screen all day at work because when I got home I didn't feel quite as bad. I didn't lose any weight today.


Day 4

Usual start to the day lemon & ginger water GGS etc ...
I wasn't in the office on Thursday as I have college on Thursdays so I got up later than usual so again my timings for the day were a bit messed up again, but today was my first clean eating day!

11:00 Chicken omelette, with spinach, cherry tomatoes, 2 eggs, almond milk, courgette, peppers and avocado.

13:30 some walnuts

I was bad and didn't have lunch as I wasn't hungry, I did plan on having a juice but it just didn't happen haha.

6:00 I made Cauliflower fried rice (with broccoli, courgette, spinach, 1 egg, soy sauce and sesame oil) with salmon was delicious!

I felt really dishearted yesterday, have no idea why I don't know if it is because I was feeling rubbish all day the day before and didn't lose any weight but to be honest I'm not really looking to lose much more weight now so I don't know why that bothered me so much haha! But I powered through and didn't give up even though I was feeling sorry for myself and would have loved to have a chocolate digestive ha!

I weighed myself this morning and i'd lost 1lb so if that was my reasoning behind my sad face yesterday it was a waste of time haha! I'm now at the weight I like to be so if I do lose anything else it'll just be a bonus but not something I'm looking to achieve. Guess the more I lose now the less i'll have to lose in January after I've ate all the Christmas pies! hahaha kidding I don't even like Christmas pies haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment